The Fast Track to Page One Search Results. We have the know-how when it comes to getting you the best conversion rates.
What is Pay-Per-Click (PPC)?
Pay-Per-Click, or Paid Search, is online advertising in which an ad for your product or service appears on the first page of Google when people search on keywords that are associated with your business. Social media platforms (Facebook) and other search engines (Bing) offer PPC opportunities too. You are charged each time someone clicks on your ad.
How we do it
We evaluate and map out a plan of action based on your business and your competitors’ online marketing activities. Then pinpoint the keywords that consumers search on to find businesses like yours. Third, we set up your custom campaign with precisely defined ad groups, keywords and ads. Fourth, we write highly targeted ads designed to entice your potential customers to click on your ad over all others. Lastly, we launch your campaign. When a customer searches for a keyword included in your campaign, the ad for your business appears on Google’s search results page.
PPC campaigns can also be run on other search engines and social media sites. We’ll send your customers to the most relevant page on your website.
Benefits of Pay-Per-Click:
• Works fast! Your ad can begin running the day the campaign is launched.
• You set your budget and maximum cost-per-click you’re willing to pay.
• Campaigns can be targeted to precise geographic areas and set to run on days/times of your choice.
• Google Display Network campaigns show your ads on websites that are relevant to your products and services.
• Ads can be targeted to mobile devices.
• Cost per lead is often less than other forms of advertising.
• Keyword performance can be strategically utilized to increase effectiveness of SEO campaign.
• Ideal supplement to an SEO campaign–immediate online visibility while your SEO campaign is ramping up
• Key data emailed to you in a PDF Monthly report.
Exposyour 360 PPC features and why we are one of the BEST! Our tracking capabilities will give you insight into the actions visitors take once they land on your website.
First, we evaluate your products, services, website, goals and your competitors’ online activities. If we conclude that PPC can meet your goals, we recommend a plan of action.